What Is The Casa CBL Blacklist?
The Casa CBL Blacklist was created by the China Anti-Spam Alliance in 2003. Casa CBL stands for the China Antipas Alliance Composite Blacklist. The Organization blocks spam mail that is suspected of containing malware or viruses. This Blacklist is compiled of four databases CBL, CDL, CBL+, AND CBL-.
How Does The Casa CBL Blacklist Work?
The Casa CBL Blacklist lists IP Addresses that have sent spam to the Organization.
- The CBL is a database that holds a smaller list of scammers
- The CDL is a database that holds IP Addresses that are within China
- The CBL+ is a database that contains repeat offender scammers as well as dynamic IP Addresses from China.
- The CBL- is a database that contains a smaller list of scammers compared to the others.
How Can I Remove Myself From The Casa CBL Blacklist?
The Casa CBL Blacklist requires users to resolve the issue they are experiencing before requesting to be removed from the database. How to delist from the Casa CBL Blacklist:
- Go to this website
- Type in your IP Address or Domain Name to see if you are on any blacklists
- If the results prove that you are on a Blacklist, you must first figure out why you landed there.
How do I reduce my risk of getting onto the Casa CBL Blacklist?
The best way to avoid getting listed on a blacklist is to engage in proper email practices such as...
- Verify all email addresses before attempting outreach
- Avoid sending unnecessary emails
- Avoid the use of spam words within your email drafts
- Keep your sending volume to a minimum (30-50 a day if your inbox has been warmed up with us for at least 30 days)
Blacklist: An online database that aggregates email addresses and domains that have been reported on multiple occasions to be sending out spam or malicious content to others on a large scale. These blacklists are used as a reference by mail servers in order to determine how safe it is to accept messages coming from unknown domains and addresses.
IP Address: Internet Protocol is a unique address that identifies a device on the internet or a local network. IP is the set of rules governing the format of data sent via the internet or local network.
Warmup Inbox Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.