What Is The IPrange Blacklist?
The IPrange Blacklist is a realtime blacklist that was created in the Netherlands. The IPrange Blacklist aims to stop spammers who send, host, or organize unsolicited bulk email (UBE).
How Does The IPrange Blacklist Work?
The IPrange Blacklist has spam traps in place in attempts to block the spam that is distributed on the Internet. The spam traps will block single IP Addresses or entire ranges that are responsible for sending, hosting, or organizing spam messages. IP Addresses or entire ranges can get caught in the spamtraps if their email addresses are infected with viruses, there’s an Open Relay, or if they are sending mass emails and neglecting to follow the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
How Can I Remove Myself From The IPrange Blacklist?
Users are able to request removal of their IP Address from the IPrange Blacklist.
To request removal:
- Follow this link
- Enter your IP Address in the designated field and select “lookup”
- Once the results populate and your IP Address is on the blacklist, you can click the option to “request removal”.
How do I reduce my risk of getting onto the IPrange Blacklist?
The best way to avoid getting listed on a blacklist is to engage in proper email practices such as...
- Verify all email addresses before attempting outreach
- Avoid sending unnecessary emails
- Avoid the use of spam words within your email drafts
- Keep your sending volume to a minimum (30-50 a day if your inbox has been warmed up with us for at least 30 days)
Blacklist: An online database that aggregates email addresses and domains that have been reported on multiple occasions to be sending out spam or malicious content to others on a large scale. These blacklists are used as a reference by mail servers in order to determine how safe it is to accept messages coming from unknown domains and addresses.
IP Address: Internet Protocol is a unique address that identifies a device on the internet or a local network. IP is the set of rules governing the format of data sent via the internet or local network.
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.